This week there’s going to be no ‘Stacking the Shelves’ component to my Weekly Round-Up because I haven’t brought any new books, or added any to my TBR. I know, shocking!
How are you all doing? have you had a good week? This week has been a busy one! Both my cousin, mum and aunt had their birthday’s this week, which meant two great dinners. I also had a job interview (which I passed WAHOO so on to the next phase now!) and I attended a careers advice meeting as well as started my most ambitious bullet journal spread yet. I also caught up with reading, watched a few movies and to top it all off I reached 10,000 words in my novel’s first draft! Woo!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT…
- Monday’s Memo 08/10/2018
- 30 Day Find Your Awesome Challenge. Day 8: Be Openly Magnificent
- Review: Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 1
- 30 Day Find Your Awesome Challenge. Day 9: Fill In The Spaces
- 30 Day Find Your Awesome Challenge. Day 10: Be Wildly Creative
- 30 Day Find Your Awesome Challenge. Days 11 & 12
- First Lines Friday 12/10/2018
- 30 Day Find Your Awesome Challenge. Day 13: Hug it out
- Novel Milestone: 10,000 Words!
- 30 Day Find Your Awesome Challenge. Day 14: List 10 People You’re Grateful For
BOOKS I FINISHED THIS WEEK…