I was tagged in this award by lauravent69
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 10 new blogs to receive the award and write them 10 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
Share one of your favourite childhood memories.
One of my favourite memories is playing out in the playground with my childhood best friend in our own version of an all-girl spy series that we made up called ‘mystery girls’.
Which season is your favourite?
I love, love, love summer. It’s sunny every morning when I wake up, and I can go to bed later as I am not so tired due to the marvellous vitamin D I get in the day. And it’s so warm! I love being able to wear a t-shirt without having to put a long sleeve one underneath.
What song picks you up when you are down?
This Is Me, from the greatest showman!
If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I would love to be able to shapeshift, it would be so much fun to experience new lives and turn into animals that can fly or swim, jump high or run really fast on land!
If you could time-travel, would you visit the past or the future?
I would love to visit the past, as I am scared of what the future will turn out to be like.
Are you a fan of Harry Potter movies? If so, favourite character?
YES and easily Hermione Granger!
What is your pet peeve?
I can’t stand snoring! It gets on my nerves when I am trying to sleep.
Cat person or dog person?
I’m a cat person, they are just so sassy!
Favourite subject to write about?
I am going to take this from a creative writing point of view, as I am a writer. I love writing about love, considering I haven’t really experienced it myself I enjoy imagining up love stories and putting them into the other genres that I write.
If you want to have a go at the sunshine blogger award, consider yourself tagged! But I also tag Carton-Manette-Darnay, my friend Writing Starlight and my fellow book club members Powisamy and Alex Chappell.
- What are you currently reading?
- What’s your favourite TV show at the moment?
- What is your favourite meal?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What is your most recent post?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What’s the last book/show/movie that made you cry?
- Where was the last place you travelled to on holiday?
- Are you a tea, coffee or hot chocolate person?